24/10/2026
🎃 IMPORTANT PUMPKIN FESTIVAL UPDATE 🎃
Unfortunately, due to forecast high winds, which are expected to be stronger than those experienced today, we have made the difficult decision to cancel tomorrow’s Pumpkin Festival (Sunday 25th October).
The safety of our visitors, staff and everyone involved is our top priority, and we feel this is the safest decision.
If you have tickets for Sunday, please contact our office from Monday to arrange to transfer your tickets to another festival date.
We sincerely apologise for any disappointment or inconvenience caused and thank you all for your understanding and support. 🧡
The Hillcroft Team 🎃